Cladding – 18 x 144 x 3660 – T&G – Ti-08
€ 84.00 per sqm ex VAT*
€ 41.54 per length + VAT
Price based on 3660mm length
€ 11.35 per Linear metre ex VAT*
*PRICES ARE GENERAL GUIDELINES, HOWEVER, MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH FLUCTUATIONS IN MARKET PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Please ensure when ordering that you make an allowance for wastage. We recommend adding an additional 10-15% over and above your initial requirements.
TimberIreland’s tongue and groove v-joint cladding is produced from fine-grained, old-growth Western Red Cedar wood fibre, sourced from forests in the coastal regions of British Columbia.
It is virtually knot-free, all heartwood, and all vertical grain, making it the highest quality Western Red Cedar cladding available anywhere.
- Size: 18x94mm.
- Grade: Clear Heart Vertical Grain.
- Profile: Tongue & Groove connection with a bevelled edge to create a v-shaped shadow line.
- Installation: Vertical or horizontal.
- Surface texture: SAWTEX™ fine sawn finish on the face (for optimal coating performance), smooth finish on the rear.
- Moisture content: Kiln dried at source to 12–15%.
- Coatings: The application of a coating is necessary to protect the wood and optimise its appearance over time. The coating should be applied to all surfaces, including ends, before installation. Choose from our wide range of high-performance wood coating systems.
- Factory coating service: Cowichan Gold V-joint can also be supplied factory coated. Having the coating pre-applied on all sides enables it to be installed at any time of year, regardless of the weather or temperature.
- Western Red Cedar corner solutions: Select from our l-shaped or solid square, or 2-piece co-ordinating corner trims.
- Cedar Fascia and trim boards: View our range of Cedar Fascia Boards. Available in 5 widths, they are perfect for fascias, barge boards, door reveals, window reveals, and many more uses.
BENEFITS OF USING CEDAR
- Cedar has rich and variable colours
- High resistance to decay
- High durability from natural preservatives.
- It can be machined to any of our timber profiles.
- Cedar is great for internal and external use.
- It is straight-grained and largely free of knots.
TONGUE & GROOVE CEDAR CLADDING
← SWIPE LEFT TO VIEW FULL TABLE ON MOBILES
- Colour: Palette of rich, warm wood tones, which vary from light amber to dark reddish-brown.
- Vertical grain (VG): Vertical grain wood has superior properties to flat grain. It has better dimensional stability, better resistance to UV degradation, very low surface cracking and checking, and better finish absorption and retention qualities.
- Durability: When properly finished and maintained, Western Red Cedar will deliver decades of trouble-free service. It has a decay resistance of durability class 2 (durable) according to the EN 113 standard.
- Stability: Western Red Cedar has excellent dimensional stability because of its low wood density and shrinkage factor. Shrinkage and swelling are minimal, displaying only small movements with changes in humidity.
- Density: The wood of Western Red Cedar is light, weighing 330 to 340 kg/m3 when kiln-dried (12-15% moisture content).
- Thermal properties: Wood generally is an excellent thermal insulator, but Western Red Cedar has a particularly good insulation value because of its low wood density. Its coefficient of thermal conductivity (k) is 0.11 W/m °C at 12% moisture content.
- Acoustic properties: Western Red Cedar is particularly effective when used as interior panelling to dampen vibrations and absorb sound.
- Kiln-dried: Western Red Cedar is kiln-dried, giving it many advantages. The process improves dimensional stability, permits the immediate application of a coating, and enables installation with minimal site acclimatisation.
- Grading: Virtually knot-free, all heartwood, and all vertical grain, making it the highest quality Western Red Cedar cladding available anywhere.
- Sourcing/certification: Western Red Cedar is sourced from the most sustainably managed forests in the world in British Columbia, Canada, and comes with PEFC certification.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
We deliver material from our fleet of transport, we also use external haulage companies.
DELIVERY CHARGES AS FOLLOWS:
( PER 4 FOOT)
ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE € PRICE +VAT | 4′ pallet space = €50 + VAT
← SWIPE LEFT TO VIEW FULL TABLE ON MOBILES
If any items you order are not available we will contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. This will be via your provided telephone number or email address.
Deliveries will not be made where the ground condition is uneven, not suitable to unload or likely to cause damage to any of our vehicles.
We will not leave products on public property unless written consent is provided by the relevant authority confirming agreement of delivery to location.
A signature is required on delivery. However, goods can be left without being signed for when a prior arrangement has been made between Timber Ireland and the customer.
Timber Ireland will not accept responsibility for goods which are lost or stolen after they have been delivered in accordance with any prior arrangement.
Deliveries are to kerbside only and orders will be cancelled if the delivery vehicle is unable to safely access the delivery address.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION
Please keep your invoice for anything you buy from us. It will ensure we can help you, if you wish to return goods, the product must be unused and in resale condition.
Returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
Orders which are cut, machined or made to measure to your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded. We reserve the right to refuse a return or to require proof of identity.