HARDWOOD PANEL FENCING - CHARMANT
Natural, and trendy screens to create a garden border with distinction.
A durable modern Hardwood Fence Panel solution
Hardwood Fence Panel Charmant
CHARMANT – HORIZONTIAL
CHARMANT – VERTICAL
Stylish panel border of hardwood wooden slats with posts
CHARMANT panels consist of thin strips screwed onto hardwood slats depending on the model.
The CHARMANT panel offers a more traditional style with its wide slats laid without a frame.
These garden fences play both an aesthetic and decorative role. Above all, they can be used to delineate a property or a garden while creating a blackout barrier. In this way, you preserve your privacy from your neighbours.
Gates with their hardware are offered as an option for each style.
- Exotic rot-proof wood
- Quick to install
All you need to know
- Vertical or horizontal boards
- Blackout laths
- Stainless steel screws
- Optional gate
Hardwood Fence Panel Products & Accessories
Hardware Kit for the Gates
All-inclusive gate kit. This kit is to compliment the Elegant Gate and Charmont Gate. Supplied are stainless steel hinge parts, handles, and screws.
Panel dimensions: 180×180 cm. Rhombus boards: 13×44 mm, 13x65mm, 13x90mm.
Attachment plate in stainless steel
Attachment plate for post 90×90 mm
Post in Bangkirai Section: 90×90 mm. Length: 2.4m. Grooved on all 4 sides.
L-shaped mounting bracket
Set of 4 stainless steel brackets 40x35mm Thickness 2mm Screw diameter: 8mm / length: 40mm 8 stainless steel screws 4×25 mm.
Set of 4
Post in Bangkirai Section: 90×90 mm. Length: 3.05m. Grooved on all 4 sides.
Stainless Steel Post Caps
Post Caps to fit 90mm x 90mm posts
Post in Bangkirai Section: 90×90 mm. Length: 3.96m. Grooved on all 4 sides.
Installation of Hardwood Panel Fence for your garden.
Attaching any type of panel must be carried out by a solid anchorage to the ground. There are two possibilities for this:
- Bury the post directly in the ground. 1/3 of the length of the post must be buried in the ground.
- Sealing stainless steel anchors in concrete to fix the post.
We explain the first possibility: sealing the post directly into the ground, then we describe the installation with sealing on a stainless-steel anchor.
Caution: Our garden fences are always 180 cm high.
Sealing the posts into the ground
First dig a hole of sufficient circumference (preferably 40×40 cm) and 80 cm deep.
Ensure that there is sufficient space between the posts (1 to 2 cm). With a screen width of 180 cm, 182 cm of internal space between the posts is required.
First, install the post and secure it with a set of cleats forming a tripod. Then fill the hole with soil so that the post stays firmly in place. For more stability, add concrete.
The posts must be firmly anchored to the ground. There are two options for this:
- Post directly sealed into the ground. 1/3 of the length of the post must be buried in the ground: Install the post and wedge it with a set of cleats forming a tripod. Then fill the hole with soil so that the pole remains firmly in place. For more stability, add concrete.
- Fixing on stainless steel anchors: Dig a hole 40 x 40 cm with a depth of 80 cm. Fill the hole with pre-prepared concrete, place the post anchor in it and level it. Once the concrete is dry, place the post in the anchor. Drill the 12mm diameter holes and then attach the post with M10 stainless steel bolts.
Fitting and installation of the panels
Drill the holes on the 6mm diameter posts for the L-connections and screw them in place.
Now pull up the screen to the L-connector level. If possible, leave at least 7 cm below the screen to avoid problems with rising damp.
Attaching CHARMANT panels
Drill the holes for the attachment brackets on the post and screw them in place.
Then, screw the panel onto the attachment brackets. If possible, leave at least 7 cm under the screen to avoid problems with rising damp.
EASY TO INSTALL
Characteristics of MODERN fencing in Keruing
Profiles and sizes within the Cedar Fencing Range
Light cross grain
We at Timberireland.ie & PanelDepot.ie carry a stock range from all the major manufacturers with next day delivery and no minimum order.
- Delivery Fleet to cover all counties in Ireland
- Next Day Delivery Service
- Competitive Delivery Rates
- We adopt an environmental friendly policy on our services