HARMONY COMPOSITE CLADDING
DISTINCTIVE STYLE – STUNNING FINISH
CONTEMPORARY MINIMAL VERTICAL LINES OF CRAFTMANSHIP, MAKING EVERY AREA FEEL LARGER & COMPLETE
Cladding – 20mm x 120mm x 4m – T&G Profile
€ 40.49 per sqm ex VAT*
€ 4.86 per Linear metre ex VAT*
*PRICES ARE GENERAL GUIDELINES, HOWEVER, MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH FLUCTUATIONS IN MARKET PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Please ensure when ordering that you make an allowance for wastage. We recommend adding an additional 10-15% over and above your initial requirements.
PURACLAD is a long lasting, low maintenance alternative to timber for exterior residential and commercial projects. This makes it ideal for new build apartment units and garden rooms. PURACLAD cladding is manufactured using 100% FSC certified wood fibres & recycled high density polyethylene plastic.
PURACLAD has a durable polymer outer shell that protects from scratching or fading, requires little maintenance and can be installed both horizontally or vertically. PURACLAD Composite cladding profiles are available in five colours and are fixed using a hidden fixing system.
› Easy to Clean
› Easy to maintain
› Strong / Lightweight
› Easy to install
› Environmentally Friendly
› No new trees cut down
› Made with Recycled content
› Non-Toxic binding agents
› Fade & Stain Resistant
› Scuff & Scratch Resistant
› Rot, Mold, & Mildew Resistant
› Insect Resistant
Enjoy your beautiful outside living space year after year with low maintenance and environmentally friendly PURA Composite Cladding.
The range comes with a 15year limited residential warranty for your peace of mind. Easy tongue & groove hidden screw fixing system.
The low maintenance system that’s easy to install and never needs staining or painting.
PURACLAD IN 5 EXQUISITE COLOURS
MATCHING THE pURA RANGE OF DECKING, SCREENING & FENCING
- 120 x 20mm profile -4m lengths
- Shiplap profile, decorative rain-screen cladding
- Can be installed vertically and horizontally
- 15 year residential, 10 year commercial limited warranty
- Easy and hidden fastening system
- Reaction to Fire classification: D–s1,d0 (EN 13501-1)
- Oil Coatings: The application of a coating is necessary to protect the wood and optimise its appearance over time. The coating should be applied to all surfaces, including ends, before installation. Choose from our wide range of high-performance wood coating systems.
- Fire Treatment Service: Cowichan Gold V-joint can also be supplied factory coated. Having the coating pre-applied on all sides enables it to be installed at any time of year, regardless of the weather or temperature.
This Fire treatment service is will add 4-6weeks to delivery from time of ordering.
DEEP CHARRED CLADDING
← SWIPE LEFT TO VIEW FULL TABLE ON MOBILES
- Colour: Palette of rich, warm wood tones, which vary from light amber to dark reddish-brown.
- Vertical grain (VG): Vertical grain wood has superior properties to flat grain. It has better dimensional stability, better resistance to UV degradation, very low surface cracking and checking, and better finish absorption and retention qualities.
- Durability: When properly finished and maintained, Western Red Cedar will deliver decades of trouble-free service. It has a decay resistance of durability class 2 (durable) according to the EN 113 standard.
- Stability: Western Red Cedar has excellent dimensional stability because of its low wood density and shrinkage factor. Shrinkage and swelling are minimal, displaying only small movements with changes in humidity.
- Density: The wood of Western Red Cedar is light, weighing 330 to 340 kg/m3 when kiln-dried (12-15% moisture content).
- Thermal properties: Wood generally is an excellent thermal insulator, but Western Red Cedar has a particularly good insulation value because of its low wood density. Its coefficient of thermal conductivity (k) is 0.11 W/m °C at 12% moisture content.
- Acoustic properties: Western Red Cedar is particularly effective when used as interior panelling to dampen vibrations and absorb sound.
- Kiln-dried: Cowichan Gold Western Red Cedar is kiln-dried, giving it many advantages. The process improves dimensional stability, permits the immediate application of a coating, and enables installation with minimal site acclimatisation.
- Grading: Cowichan Gold is virtually knot-free, all heartwood, and all vertical grain, making it the highest quality Western Red Cedar cladding available anywhere. Read our Cowichan Gold Grade & Quality Description here.
- Sourcing/certification: Western Red Cedar is sourced from the most sustainably managed forests in the world in British Columbia, Canada, and comes with PEFC certification.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
TO COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT
360 DEGREE PROTECTIVE LAYER
SUPERIOR ANTI-FADING TECHNOLOGY
NO SPLINTERS, CRACKS, OR WARPING
EASY TO MAINTAIN
DEEP EMBOSSED WOOD GRAIN DETAIL
15 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY*
EXCEPTIONAL MOISTURE RESISTANCE
NO PAINTING OR STAINING OR OILING
MADE WITH 80% RECYCLED CONTENT
*15 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO RESIDENTIAL SITES AND 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTS