CONTEMPORARY MINIMAL VERTICAL LINES OF CRAFTMANSHIP, MAKING EVERY AREA FEEL LARGER & COMPLETE
WHAT MAKES CEDAR SO GOOD?
A deck made with Real Cedar, one of the world’s most beautiful woods, is apt to be one of the best looking decks in the neighborhood. But Real Cedar timbers has much more going for them than good looks alone.
All wood used in the outdoors must be protected against decay and insect attack. Not only is Real Cedar one of the few woods with its own preservative oils, its freedom from pitch and resin makes it an excellent base for protective coatings.
Western Red Cedar, Thermowood and Siberian Larch are available and welcome your enquiry for these or other timbers.
Enquiries from architects and specifiers, construction companies and specialist cladding companies are welcome – at the earliest stage possible.
We carry Grade 2 clear and better. This grade is the clearest grade usually available in Ireland. Once machined this is grade A cedar.
BENEFITS OF USING CEDAR
- Cedar has rich and variable colours, a high resistance to decay and high durability from natural preservatives.
- It is straight-grained and largely free of knot.
- Cedar is great for internal and external use.
PRESERVING RED CEDAR SHINGLES
If left unstained or unvarnished, cedar timber will eventually turn silvery grey. Alternatively, it can be stained to maintain its rich colours. Stainless steel nails, screws or fixings are strongly recommended.
We at Timberireland.ie & PanelDepot.ie carry a stock range from all the major manufacturers with next day delivery and no minimum order.
- Delivery Fleet to cover all counties in Ireland
- Next Day Delivery Service
- Competitive Delivery Rates
- We adopt an environmental friendly policy on our services